Wednesday, May 25, 2005

never be the same again

Like I was drunk, I had a hangover. Like a music kept on playing on my soul, I was trapped in a syndrome. It is similar to a spell casted on me. I miss all of you, guys.

Right after our first rendezvous, Chow and I flew homewards. We were feeling the same. Everything around us reminded someone among us. The memories of Ciudad came back. Happiness and youthfulness were in the air. Right now, I'm missing all of you.

Perhaps, I'm playing words much to describe my feelings. Can't help...

I have the following symptoms of my syndrome...
  • What would Kitchie think everytime her latest single was aired I am imagining Paolo is with her?
  • Of course, I am also imagining lightning and thunder be "called" when 'Wherever You Will Go' is sung in a videoke?
  • I'll be testing videoke if I would get the same 100 - You're a Perfect Artist score when I am to sing 'I'll Never Go'.
  • Chokoleit is out. Ali (Alejandro) is in.
  • 'Kelangan pa bang i-memorize yan?' is out. 'Alam na' is in.
  • I will look at a steno notebook and a black mailman bag the different way now. Sob. Sob.
  • I'll be shouting 'Where's the keyholder?' when I would be trapped inside the CR.
  • I'll be wishing that I have the same crowd when 9 Cards (Ito ba? O ito? Ituro mo!) will seek other's attention.
  • Or when I'll go malling, at outfit stalls, I will say: 'Mossimo and Penshoppe have it but Bench doesn't', while at dining, I will say: 'Jollibee and Kenny Roger's have it but McDonald's doesn't'.
  • But even McDonald's doesn't have it. I wish I had a hundred bucks to buy an Upsize Big Mac Meal.
  • I am more likely to ride a bus around UP than IKOT or TOKI.
  • When watching TV Ads, I'll wish that I had sung its jingle in one of our activities.
  • When I'm to check-in a residence inn, I'll make sure that I'll be having my own bed.
  • We are watching 'kapamilya'. But I'll be missing some people begging to switch to 'Darna'. Although, it is an eewww...
  • I'm having a fear of elections. I won't suggest anymore.
  • N.C.R. is now J.O.Y.

At higit sa lahat... makakasanayan kong matawag bilang 'Kuya'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home